This picture reminded me of the picture in 1965
“Hog-spitting – not just spitting,” Tonja Bulley emphatically clarifies.
“He just hog-spit at my baby. He hog-spit. He took everything out of him and spit in my daughter’s face. She is a minor. That’s the absolute worst thing you can do, when you spit on another human being. She was just saying ‘No justice, no peace’ and he hog-spit (at) and then smacked my baby. At that time — there was no more being peaceful.”
Bulley and her daughter, Brandy were released from jail last night after being arrested by police outside the St. Louis Rams game the previous day after a violent clash with football fans.
As the Rams were completing an impressive 28-26 victory over the Super Bowl champions Seattle Seahawks, Tonja and Brandy were outside the stadium participating in a non-violent protest calling for justice for Mike Brown, and the immediate arrest of his killer, Darren Wilson.
Tonja, known affectionately to her friends as “Tiny,” continued:
“We were peacefully protesting. We were saying something that this big, tall White man did not like. He should’ve been locked up, and they did not lock him up. One slapped my daughter and another hit her with his fist. Another woman threw her drink on me – and I retaliated. I’m not coming out to fight, but I have the right to protect myself.”
Tiny would eventually get punched and knocked to the ground. “I got hit by a couple people. I have a mark behind my ear.” She was initially charged with two felonies for throwing punches after the initial altercation. No violent Rams fans were arrested.
She says the racial double-standards were apparent: “We had a right to protest without anybody interfering. When the White people protest, there are no problems. Nobody is spitting on them. When we try to do it, the media goes around and acts like we started (the fighting.) We did not start it. I peacefully protest every day in Ferguson, and it’s never a problem.”
In Ferguson, Tiny and Brandy have been protesting since Brown was killed in August, and have become unofficial members of the Lost Voices—a spirited and well-known group of young leaders who led Sunday’s protest.
white people beat up a little black girl and mother and feminists are writing full articles about why being a basic bitch is a good thing
My thighs are huge cuz they’re full of secrets
Wrap them around my ears and let me hear them all
Smooth as fuck
Rules: Once you’ve been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 92 Truths about you. At the end, choose 25 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you.
1.last beverage = Tea
3. last text message = thebutteryhottness
4. last song you listened to = Etta James- Stormy Weather
5. last time you cried = 2 months ao
HAVE YOU EVER:
6. dated someone twice = yea
7. been cheated on = yea
8. kissed someone & regretted it = yea
9. lost someone special = HELL YEA … everybody dies in the summer bruh.
10. been depressed = Yea
11. been drunk and threw up = A party at Howard this summer was the last time.
LIST THREE FAVORITE COLORS: Red, Mint Green, Black
IN THE LAST YEAR, HAVE YOU:
15. Made a new friend = yea
16. Fallen out of love = nah
17. Laughed until you cried = yea
18. Met someone who changed you = kinda i guess
19. Found out who your true friends are = What friends … in other words … yea
20. Found out someone was talking about you = if they not talking i’m doing something wrong
21. Kissed anyone on your FB friend’s list = nah
22. How many people on your FB friends list do you know in real life = idk i never get on it anymore
24. Do you have any pets = nah
25. Do you want to change your name = nah
26. What did you do for your last birthday = Went out and went to Kalahari
27. What time did you wake up today = 9:00 AM
28. What were you doing at midnight last night = Washing my friends hair
29. Name something you CANNOT wait for = The end of the semester
30. Last time you saw your Mother = Sunday … I just made a trip home
31. What is one thing you wish you could change about your life? = I wish I had taken advantages of more opportunities i was offered growing up.
32. What are you listening to right now = The rain
33. Have you ever talked to a person named Tom? = nah
34. What’s getting on your nerves right now = It’s really cold outside but i gotta walk across campus.
35. Most visited webpage = Netflix
36. Blood type = ummm idk
37. Nickname = Taty, Otter , Taters, TB,
38. Relationship Status = Taken
39. Zodiac sign = Virgo !!!!
40. Pronouns = She
41. Elementary = I was cute but mean. and kind of too sensitive with my weak ass.
42. High School = I stoped giving a fuck
43. College = Still here soooo TBA
44. Hair color = Umm idk now i guess black and auburn
45. Long or short = In between
46. Height = 5’5
47. Do you have a crush on someone? = yea, but he’s not m man so it’s not something i would admit to him
48. What do you like about yourself? = UMMM I’m the shit foreal … what’s not to like lol? but nah really I’m very open and honest.
50. Tattoos = nah
51. Righty or lefty = Righty
52. First surgery = Wisdom teeth removed
53. First piercing = Ears
54. First best friend = My mom (It’s cliche but true)
55. First sport you joined = Ballet or soccer can’y remember which was firts
56. First vacation = Jamaica for my dad’s wedding
58. First pair of trainers = idk
59. Eating = Nothing but im bout to make some Kale and quinoa if I can force myself to get up
60. Drinking = Tea
61. I’m about to = Cook maybe ? go back to sleep ? We’ll see which one wins.
62. Listening to = y’all just asked me this
63. Waiting for = My boyfriend to call me
64. Want kids? = Yea …. a few
65. Get Married? = eventually
66. Career? = One that PAYS !!!!!
WHICH IS BETTER:
67. Lips or eyes = Lips are my weakness
68. Hugs or kisses = Hugs
69. Shorter or taller = Don’t really matter to me
71. Romantic or spontaneous = Spontaneous
72. Nice stomach or nice arms = ummm arms are nice but if I’m feeling you I don’t care
73. Sensitive or loud = NEITHER
74. Hook-up or relationship = relationship cuz I’m in one but honestly when I’m single it’s whatever
75. Trouble maker or hesitant = trouble maker
HAVE YOU EVER:
76. Kissed a stranger = yes
77. Drank hard liquor = yea
78. Lost glasses/contacts = I used to purposley lose my glasses cuz I hated them bitches
79. Sex on first date = Idk … I never have but i can never say never right?
80. Broke someone’s heart = yea
81. Had your own heart broken = yea
82. Have you been arrested = nah
83. Turned someone down = Yea
84. Cried when someone died? = Yea
85. Fallen for a friend = Yea
DO YOU BELIEVE IN:
86. Yourself = OF COURSE
87. Miracles = Yea
88. Love at first sight = nah
89. Heaven = Yea
90. Santa Claus = slip a sable under the tree for me … been and awful good girl Santa Baby .
91. Kiss on the first date = Yea
92. Angels = yea
boobieberrycereal whyyousogodlike suchabadkitten misterdelfuego flmremix loquaciousdamaris honeydewhearts orez-the-zero jesushwong yesthatsverynicedear creepicute chronicallytrill216 hugsxhairballs biomechd naturalnile mysubmissivekisses thebutteryhottness poeticslave adayajackson jesushwong liberated-essence
This one of my favorite photosets ever.
Her skin omfg
Black people look so perfect in white ! Or any color for that matter .
She on beat like a muhhfucka
shoutout to her for being so positive while going through chemo
RIP Óscar, you made us Dominicans very proud! 💔
carpe diem - seize the day
carpe noctem - seize the night
carpe natem - seize the ass
Seriously, if you guys don’t stop reblogging this I am going to carpe someone’s neck and break it.
carpe collum - seize the neck
Jason deCaires Taylor recently installed Ocean Atlas, a huge underwater sculpture depicting young local girl holding up the ceiling of the ocean, off the coast of Nassua in the Bahamas. Constructed using sustainable pH neutral materials, the colossal piece is meant to serve as an artificial reef for marine life.
in 8th grade i thought dubstep was an artist and skrillex was the genre